It’s an exciting time to be considering a career with Community First Academy Trust…
Community First Academy Trust is a growing family of primary and secondary academies that strive together to achieve teaching excellence.
We are always interested to hear from inspirational Primary and Secondary school teachers and individuals who feel they have the qualities and expertise which would be of interest to us.
As a trust; we also run a successful teaching school to provide high-quality training, development and support to new and experienced school staff.
We also run a Graduate teacher training scheme (SCITT) and have an excellent track record recently being recognised by Ofsted as an Outstanding provider of teacher training.
We recognise that our success is dependent on recruiting the best and most talented staff.
We offer a friendly, vibrant working environment with great benefits and opportunities for development and progression for those people prepared to work for it.
What can we offer you?
· A generous annual leave entitlement;
· Access to either the Local Government or the Teacher Pension Schemes;
· Competitive pay, reward and benefits;
· A committed Voluntary Living Wage employer;
· Childcare voucher scheme;
· Trust-wide Simply Health enrolment with pre-paid cover for a wide range of everyday healthcare treatments;
· Access to a range of Local, National and International career opportunities;
· Additional staff leave benefits to those in place nationally;
· Leading Apprenticeship scheme with a generous starting salary;
· In-house Graduate teacher training scheme with routes into the exciting and rewarding world of teaching at primary and secondary levels;
There are so many great reasons to work with Community First Academy Trust and Wigan for more information read our Seven Reasons to choose to live and work in Wigan document.
What are you waiting for…
If this is you, please get in touch and in the first instance send your CV and covering letter to our Director of HR and Payroll at:
Community First Academy Trust, Rivington Ave, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5NG.
You can also email us at: email@example.com