Red Nose Day - Friday 24th March 2017
To celebrate Comic Relief… A flash mob dance crew took over Platt Bridge school today with a routine to Justin Timberlake's "Can’t Stop The Feeling’’! It involved groups of children and teachers from across school and has become the topic of conversation amongst the children after it was filmed today on a cameraphone!
- We're proud to announce that we have been shortlisted for 'Employer of the Year' at this years apprenticeship awards.
We have received formal notice that Community First Academy Trust has been nominated/shortlisted for ‘Employer of the Year’ at this year’s prestigious Apprenticeship Awards.
- Platt Bridge Christmas Extravaganza
Venue: Platt Bridge Community School, WN2 5NG Date: Sat 25th November Time: 11am to 2pm FREE activities for all the family - £1 Santa's Grotto #Christmas
- What’s happening with well-being at work and CFAT?
Today (10.10.17) is World Mental Health Day, hosted by the World Federation of Mental Health. #WorldMentalHealthDay
- STAFF AT CFAT JOIN FORCES WITH HEALTH FIRST TO FIGHT FLU
As we approach the season when flu outbreaks become a greater risk to us all, lots of CFAT staff stepped forward today to have their flu jabs in order to stay well this winter. This year’s program was run by Health First Occupational Health.
- Rose Bridge GCSE Examination Results
Rose Bridge GCSE Examination results will be available on Thursday 24 August 2017 from 9.30am in the academy.