- TSA Event Sept 2019 - Stephen Tierney
Teacher memory, cognitive load theory
- TSA event Dec 2019: Oliver Caviglioli
Expanding the limits of memory – Dual Coding with Teachers
- TSA Event Jan 2020: Samantha Twistleton
The Development of Teacher and Curriculum Expertise
- Westbridge TSA Present: Mark Lehain - Building a Knowledge Rich Curriculum
Mark is Director of Parents & Teachers for Excellence, a group encouraging schools to adopt best practice in the areas of behaviour, knowledge-rich curricula, rigorous and sensible assessments, and cultural enrichment.
- Platt Bridge Community School Achieves Prestigious Wellbeing Award
Congratulations and thank you to all our staff who truly support the work of our school and who all want the best for young people. This prestigious award supports the excellent education our pupils and community receive and deserve.
Red Nose Day - Friday 24th March 2017
To celebrate Comic Relief… A flash mob dance crew took over Platt Bridge school today with a routine to Justin Timberlake's "Can’t Stop The Feeling’’! It involved groups of children and teachers from across school and has become the topic of conversation amongst the children after it was filmed today on a cameraphone!