- Safeguarding Policy: COVID-19 Annex/Addendum
Late Friday 27th March 2020, the DfE published guidance for schools and colleges to support them keeping children safe, including online, during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Emergency Planning - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Community First Academy Trust would like to assure our parents, staff and children that we are closely monitoring, and following, the latest information and advice issued by Public Health England with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Sign up to our 2020 Well-Being Step Challenge
Sign up to our 2020 Workplace Step Challenges and receive a FREE pedometer monitor – whilst stock lasts Prize Draw At the end of the challenge we'll have a prize draw for all the teams that complete the challenge.
- Community First Academy Trust is officially a great place to work!
Community First Academy Trust is officially a great place to work according to a recent independent survey of its workforce.
- Platt Bridge Community School, Wigan awarded 'ECO SCHOOLS' mark for the fourth time in a row!
Community First Academy Trust and Platt Bridge Community School are delighted to have been awarded the prestigious Global Eco School "Green Flag Award", for a fourth time.