Latest updates and information in relation to COVID-19
Following the Government guidance to reopen schools, Community First Academy Trust (CFAT) is open to a large number of children including the vulnerable and those of critical workers.
To make this possible, a thorough risk assessment has been carried out and has been approved by the Board of Trustees. Each risk assessment identifies the risks and measures being taken, which help to inform each school’s unique plan for operating safely. This process informs decision making on which children will be accepted and when, and the patterns of provision each school can offer, whilst ensuring the safety of children and staff.
Our school has been in contact with parents/carers directly about their arrangements and further information can be found on individual school websites. Risk assessments are ‘live’ working documents which are reviewed and updated as necessary. July's update can be reviewed below.
Please get in touch with us with any questions you may have.
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges in the autumn term
While we work on how we will put the government guidance into practice, here's the guidance for parents.
- Coronavirus update | Sept 2020
update following the Secretary of State for Education and Prime Minister announcement outlining the intention for children from all age groups to return to schools in England in September.
- Coronavirus Information Update 19 June 2020 for Parents/Carers
Please see weekly update below from Sue Darbyshire
- CFAT Covid-19: Our Safe Return Pledges
CFAT is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our children, our families, our community and our staff.
- Safeguarding Policy: COVID-19 Annex/Addendum
Late Friday 27th March 2020, the DfE published guidance for schools and colleges to support them keeping children safe, including online, during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- April 2020 update - appendix Complaints Procedure During the Coronavirus
Preparations to Return to School
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk assessment for pupils at school
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk assessment for staff
- RA Appendix 1 - Working safely with display screen equipment
- RA Appendix 2 - risk assessment tool for staff during the COVID-19 pandemic including BAME employees [updated 9th June 2020]
- RA Appendix 3 - 2-hourly cleaning record/procedure
- RA Appendix 4 - temporary fire drill arrangements