Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
Community First Academy Trust News
The latest news stories from Community First Academy Trust.
- Safeguarding Policy: COVID-19 Annex/Addendum
Late Friday 27th March 2020, the DfE published guidance for schools and colleges to support them keeping children safe, including online, during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Emergency Planning - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Community First Academy Trust would like to assure our parents, staff and children that we are closely monitoring, and following, the latest information and advice issued by Public Health England with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Sign up to our 2020 Well-Being Step Challenge
Sign up to our 2020 Workplace Step Challenges and receive a FREE pedometer monitor – whilst stock lasts
At the end of the challenge we'll have a prize draw for all the teams that complete the challenge.
- Community First Academy Trust is officially a great place to work!
Community First Academy Trust is officially a great place to work according to a recent independent survey of its workforce.
- Westbridge TSA & Kingsbridge SCITT | Newsletter | Dec 2019
Welcome to the latest issue of the Westbridge Teaching School Alliance & Kingsbridge Teacher Training Newsletter | December 2019.
- Local Authorities, Schools and Academies struggle to meet the government’s apprenticeship hiring target
Just 7 percent of schools, trusts and large academies manage to meet apprenticeship hiring target.
- Professor Daniel Muijs - Deputy Director Ofsted
Kingsbridge Teacher Training together with Forward Together and Westbridge Teaching School Alliance proudly present Professor Daniel Muijs – Deputy Director - Ofsted.
- Platt Bridge Christmas Extravaganza
Venue: Platt Bridge Community School, WN2 5NG
Date: Sat 25th November
Time: 11am to 2pm
FREE activities for all the family - £1 Santa's Grotto #Christmas
- What’s happening with well-being at work and CFAT?
Today (10.10.17) is World Mental Health Day, hosted by the World Federation of Mental Health. #WorldMentalHealthDay
- STAFF AT CFAT JOIN FORCES WITH HEALTH FIRST TO FIGHT FLU
As we approach the season when flu outbreaks become a greater risk to us all, lots of CFAT staff stepped forward today to have their flu jabs in order to stay well this winter. This year’s program was run by Health First Occupational Health.