Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
Community First Academy Trust News
The latest news stories from Community First Academy Trust.
- A Message from Our Board Chair
A message of thanks for your incredible support and solidarity this academic year.
- Coronavirus update | Sept 2020
update following the Secretary of State for Education and Prime Minister announcement outlining the intention for children from all age groups to return to schools in England in September.
- Coronavirus Information Update 19 June 2020 for Parents/Carers
Please see weekly update below from Sue Darbyshire
- CFAT Covid-19: Our Safe Return Pledges
CFAT is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our children, our families, our community and our staff.
- Safeguarding Policy: COVID-19 Annex/Addendum
Late Friday 27th March 2020, the DfE published guidance for schools and colleges to support them keeping children safe, including online, during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Emergency Planning - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Community First Academy Trust would like to assure our parents, staff and children that we are closely monitoring, and following, the latest information and advice issued by Public Health England with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Sign up to our 2020 Well-Being Step Challenge
Sign up to our 2020 Workplace Step Challenges and receive a FREE pedometer monitor – whilst stock lasts
At the end of the challenge we'll have a prize draw for all the teams that complete the challenge.
- Community First Academy Trust is officially a great place to work!
Community First Academy Trust is officially a great place to work according to a recent independent survey of its workforce.
- Westbridge TSA & Kingsbridge SCITT | Newsletter | Dec 2019
Welcome to the latest issue of the Westbridge Teaching School Alliance & Kingsbridge Teacher Training Newsletter | December 2019.
- Local Authorities, Schools and Academies struggle to meet the government’s apprenticeship hiring target
Just 7 percent of schools, trusts and large academies manage to meet apprenticeship hiring target.