Community First Academy Trust has access to a considerable number of excellent resources that can support both good and outstanding schools as well as those that require improvement.
We want to share this bank of resources as widely as possible and we believe that working together will facilitate this. This is why we are offering a package of support that will help us all continuously improve.
For good and outstanding schools:
• You will automatically become part of our support network. You will have opportunities to provide leadership, inspiration and support to other members of the Trust.
• You will have access to the central services, enabling you to concentrate on delivering educational excellence.
• You will retain your own unique attributes that make your school successful.
For schools requiring improvement:
We will identify areas for development and provide levels of leadership, support and appropriate intervention in order to ensure the school and its pupils make rapid progress.
For all schools:
• Advice and training for teachers, leaders, managers, support staff, governors.
• Access to Kingsbridge SCITT Trainees.
• Access to a NQT training programme.
• Access to a RQT training programme.
• Membership of Westbridge Teaching School Alliance and the training, support, research and resources it provides.
• Access to central finance, IT and HR support services.
visit https://www.cfat.org.uk/trust-information/pen-portraits-executive-school-improvement-team to find more about our team